| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Our common sense...

Hi all,

Thank you for the outpouring support you guys had for me. I just checked my email - it was flooded! I didn't have time to reply to everyone, but yes. Your encouragement is very appreciated.

A last note to those who have nothing nice to say - you are invited NOT to come to this site anymore. Since this blog has done nothing but to angers you, why are you torturing yourself? Use your common sense, please.

Taufik Autographed Album Sales: On the autographed album sales issue, tomorrow (5th Jan) will be the last day of order. Those of you who wrote in to ask if you can still buy - yup, you can. Info on the right hand side. I will stop collecting order sometime tomorrow night. Also, I will answer your individual questions tomorrow, ok?

Had a tough day today. Took one day leave from work to rush up my assignment. Managed to finished it just on time, rush down to class, and handed it in. Gotta blame myself for totally forgotten about it - guess I am too engrossed blogging ^_^

But, damn, another one due this Saturday. But at least now I have more time to prepare. Just had a nice time out tonight - all relaxed and tranquil now *meditate* Haha... ok, this is getting silly. I'll be back tomorrow, fellow Taufik-eds. You all have a good night.

Meanwhile it is back to my late dinner and F.R.I.E.N.D.S DVD. Ahh~~



3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Raz!!

I like your artwork of combining Taufik pictures on the main page above. Its so NICE!! Keep up the good work man!

I just wanna remind all Taufik fans to get his exclusive presale album by next week before the presale ends cos I think you wont get the exclusive calendar postcards after the album is out mid-Jan! So hurry up, go & get his presale! (Like advertisement huh)

Like all of other Taufik fans, I cant wait for his album to be out!! And Raz...u rawks too! ;)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Raz!!

I like your artwork of combining Taufik pictures on the main page above. Its so NICE!! Keep up the good work man!

I just wanna remind all Taufik fans to get his exclusive presale album by next week before the presale ends cos I think you wont get the exclusive calendar postcards after the album is out mid-Jan! So hurry up, go n get his presale! (Like advertisement huh)

Like all of other Taufik fans, I cant wait for his album to be out!! And Raz...u rawks too! ;)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger leeya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home