| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Asian Tsunami Relief

Dear all Taufik-ed Fans,

The recent tidal wave disaster that hits several of our neighboring countries has inflicted untold amount of damages and the loss of thousands of innocent lives. The needs of the victims are dire - and Taufik would like to encourage all his fans to contribute and help in one way or another towards the relief aid campaign held worldwide. More information is available on the right column.

All well-wishers who intended to chip in to the "Taufik iPod Fund" are encouraged to channel their contributions to the various relief fund organizations. For those of you who have already made contributions, I will be contacting you by email separately. In addition, Taufik would like you to know he appreciates your support and love for him.

All in the spirit of blogs, and to leverage on the power of blogging, TaufikBatisah.net has initiated a special "Asian Tsunami Blog" to keep all fans updated on this incident. All help in keeping this blog as updated as possible is very much welcomed - please contact me via email for details.

On a personal note: I would very much love to share with you all about my time spent with Taufik last night, but I feel that the disaster is more important than anything else at the moment. So, please, contribute generously. As I said, I am not making any profits in the autograhed album sales, but if in the event I do have some remaining cash from the project, I will pledge it to the disaster fund.



3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger nkin_22 said...

Razlan you such a lucky guy to meet with our idol! Nice work on your part. Can't wait to get the cds!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger LovelyLolla said...

Hey, It's Ika. I met u at Coffee Bean rmbr? Haha, d first one.. Oh my gosh, I can't believe THAT night you met up with him!!! You lucky thang!! But then agaen, you well deserve it!I forgot to bring him my present!will u belive that??but sheesh, I hope I could meet him too...
Aneeways, I'm so glad you prioritise the tsunami incident...And Taufik's got one BIG GOLDEN heart!!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know this might seem not impt as compared to the tsunami and everything, but since they are no longer showing the countdown, will they still be premiering taufik's mtv?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home