| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The one when Raz was tickled by the canned MTV

Hi Taufik-eds!

Thanks for all the words of concern. I am feeling much better now, though have been working from home for office stuff although I am on MC. Oh well... what to do. When duties call...

I found the recent frame by frame commentary in the recent 8-Days to be extremely hilarious! Haha... I don't know if I should be relieved the canned version is, well, canned (it seems tacky, alright), but I am just dying to share this with you people! :)































I like the third frame, the most! Haha.... Ok, other features in the recent 8-Days also include a track-by-track review by Raymond. Do check it out!

I have also updated with the Final Showdown gallery with another 10 photos, mostly on Sly. Have a look yeah! And to all Muslim fans - Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

Signing off!










1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger LovelyLolla said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I luurrve the 3rd and the 11th shot, my goodness, that's... convivial! Hahah, seriouslie, they reallie know how to pen down these stuff. *rolling with laughter and cluthcing hand to stomach* Haha, okay... hmm, coke aneeone??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home