| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The one where Raz is unable to update much

Hi all,

Here are some Taufik-ed news for ya!

Taufik's Showcase @ Singapore Polytechnic!

It's confirmed - Taufik's showcase will be held this Saturday at Singapore Polytechnic at 3 p.m. Winners of the event passes lucky draw have been notified by mail. You must be damn thrilled!

Congratulations to Zhao Renmin and Nor Sabrina Abu Bakar, who have bought their albums through this website and won passes to this Saturday's event! I'll be in touch soon via email for information in collecting the pass. Congrats, gurl!

Many have asked - is Raz going to be there this Saturday? Yes, I will be. So see you people there!

(Click here for map to Singapore Polytechnic, and here for more info)




Name-the-FanClub Contest!

Thank you so much for all the responses to the name-the-fanclub contest! Not to disappoint people who may not be reading this site daily, I have decided to open this contest until this Sunday, 23rd January at 12 noon. After that, I'll compile the list of submission and be submitted to Artiste Management, the management arm of Hype Records of which Taufik is part of.

An amendments to my previous information, and I am sure this a good news to all - the winner of this contest, whose entry will be used to name the fan club, will be presented with a personalised gift from Taufik himself!

That's good news, isn't it? Click here to submit your entry, if you have yet to do so. The top 5 names, selected by Taufik himself, will be put up for voting on Monday!


Taufik in the News

The media seems to be parading again on Taufik's ground. The one in 8-Days (on the canned version of "I Dream" MTV, and track-by-track review) are good. Haven't got the time to put them up here, but go get a copy. Here are some updates available on this site:

- Youth taskforce to draw youths with Idol effect
- Boycott Taufik? Definitely not
- MediaCorp Radio Malay stations refute accusations of banning Taufik songs
- Our Feeling


On a personal note, unfortunately I have been taken ill and now resting at home. Won't be using the computer unless for urgent/important stuff. My apologies if I take longer than usual to respond to your emails, people.

Signing off.



1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger raihana rahmat said...

yeah Raz! u are going to SP this saturday? OMG! Me and my cousin got the passes.. i was soo happy.. me u there Raz! check out my blog -- www.sexpistol-ana.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home