| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Friday, January 14, 2005

The one when Raz felt so grateful

Today is my "blessing"...

Okay, so I shouldn't use such a strong word, because I am not implying that Taufik "blessed" me when he mentioned my name in his Thank You List, but.... I can't help it! I was so shocked when Kak Leza told me, I almost choked on my dinner! *gasp* I didn't expect it, and my set of CD (bought from Orchard Sembawang) was still in its wrapping inside my bad. Man.... I am going to soooooo kill Taufik! Imagine.... my name, in 10,000 + copies all over the island, printed permanently in the first local English album to hit Gold...

I was mentioned in his debut album!


I think this is the ultimate recognition and reward Taufik can give me. Thank you, dude. You one hell of a cool guy.

Anyway! I digressed! Talked too much. Heh, so here are the updates for today:


Launch of "Blessings"

So the day had come when once again, the entire island is swept up in a swoop of Idol fever. Taufik's debut album finally hit the shelf, much to the delight of fans who had pre-ordered the album almost a month ago

And, boy, are they in for a treat! From crowd favorites like "Let's Stay Together" and "Me & Mrs. Jones" to brand new track "One Less" to the Singapore Idol single, "I Dream", Taufik did not disappoint. In fact, his talent, his dedication to his works and his outpouring love especially to his mom are living legends why he is the Singapore Idol

At music stores in town, crowds of hysterical fans both young and old couldn't control their excitement when they get to see their Idol, again! Who says only Sly camp can scream?

The Taufik-ed League Coverage Team for the day, including Sahara, Buffy, Junaidah, Sophie and their friends from the Taufik-ed League Forum covered the various hot-spots to get some real scoop on the scoop! Watch out for their news (and hopefully some photos) tomorrow on this site!

A glimpse into what happened tonight. Mr. Zulkarnain (zulkar9 in the forum, and owner of TaufikOnline.com) was on the ground at Carrefour, Suntec City.

"It was absolutely crazy," a flusterred Zul quipped. "The fans went crazy screaming. I even saw a girl got trampled on, and another fainted! It was so scary!"

Indeed. But think of it - who else in Singapore's history can make the crowd go that wild?


Taufik's Performance @ CDANS

As you enjoy yourself with Taufik's wonderful album, don't forget there are other people who are less "blessed" then we all are. The Asian Tsunami victims are struggling for survival right at this moment as you read this sentence.

To raise fund for the disaster relief fund, Taufik will be stepping forward to put his talent to good use. He will be performing in a special concert performance at CDANS, organized by the Police Force tomorrow. The details are as follow:


Date : 15th January 2005
Time : 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue : CDANS, Bukit Batok (view location map) (CDANS website)
Theme : In aid of the Asian Tsunami Victim


Message from Taufik: "I can't help but to feel for the unfortunate victims of the disaster. I hope my fans will rise to the occassion and do their part in this charity concert. Not only to support me, but coming down for a good cause as well."

It was previously planned in the forum that Taufik-ed fans will get together to do something worthy to aid the tsunami victims and support Taufik at the same time! Fans have been signing up at the guestbook on their attendance for tomorrow.

(Raz's Note: Taufik-eds, please support the event, and tell me your experience and take LOADS of photos ok? I have classes so not able to attend)


Updates on TaufikBatisah.net

TaufikBatisah.net is officially working again! I have made a huge mistake accusing Yahoo! Domains, and I have to apologise to them for my nasty emails. Anyway, for now the FTP is not working yet, but once everything is in order, you will see this whole site on a brand name web space!

To my fellow bloggers of the Taufik-ed Network, I'll start involving you when this is up and happening, ok? Paiseh for the delay :)

In my desperation to make this site work, I bought TaufikBatisah.ws as well. If anyone access that site, he or she will be redirected to here as well.

Ok then. New images will be uploaded once a new image system is installed on TaufikBatisah.net. Till tomorrow - stay Taufik-ed, everyone!



5 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger umairah ali bafana said...

its sooo unfair!!he saes he love ya!!haha..but i think ya deserve it ar dude..hehe..how does it feel to have ya name in tere?haha

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Summersnail said...

Awesome... you got what you deserve man... :o)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger the devil herself said...

you should be given recognition after your wonderful efforts of maintaining the site and feeding us with news bytes of taufik. just wonderin: are you his personal friend or did he chance upon this website?

anywayz, keep up the good work and THANK YOU LOADS for updating even when you're busy. thanks!

-cheerios-

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Razlan said...

Taufik wasn't a personal friend :)
Just got to know him recently, and only like last week when he first surfed this site! Yes, he was here and looked around for quite sometime I heard :)

Thank you all for the encouragement!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger rhapsodyfcuk said...

well done , buddy ! :) so proud of u ...
taufik rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home