| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The one when Raz has lots of updates

Dear Taufik-eds,

Finally I am done with both my Advertising and PR projects! As I mentioned in my previous blog posting, my PR project was on Taufik. I will be sharing out the content of the project and ask for your feedback, as I think some of the ideas I have can actually be carried. Right here on this site!

Taufik's debut album out this coming Friday, 14th Jan 2005!

Yes, it is finally out! I can't find my lucky draw ticket form, damn... but I am sure there is a deadline for those of you advanced order-ed from music stores. If you have not send in your form, do it now!

For those of you who place your order with me, I will be emailing you by end of this weekend with more information on when you will get your CDs. Taufik is aware that TaufikBatisah.net has collected about 100 orders for his debut albums! You gotta be proud of yourself, Taufik-eds!


On Tsunami Relief Effort

Idols Duet for Tsunami Victims


In Straits Times today, it was reported that Taufik and Sly will sing a duet in aid of tsunami victims. What's more - the song will be composed by Sly himself! Do you remember how Taufik shared his limelight with Sly after he was crowned on 1st December? I thought that duet version of "I Dream" is awesome! R&B + Rock! I am looking forward to this new song :)

By the way, I have been thinking - the tsunami victims need lots of help and aid in rebuilding their homes. While many of us have the right intention, we may not have the right skills to offer them, or we offered at the wrong time. I am wondering, is there anything for us, avid online bloggers, can do to help? I mean, besides the Tsunami Blog that we are having, what else can we do? If you have any idea, please tell me here in the forum, ok?


New Gallery! StarHub Hi-Tea (18th December)

I was surfing back to the official StarHub site when I saw all these pics - immediately upload them and here they are! :)

StarHub Hi-Tea StarHub Hi-Tea StarHub Hi-Tea StarHub Hi-Tea


You can view the album here


New Videos!

Okay, here are some new videos. And for the last time: no, I don't have these clips so you can't download from me, and no, I can't tell you the code. You gotta learn a bit of HTML and you'll know how to get it, ok? And if you really want to download videos, go to our "partner" blog, who always have lots of videos!

Some of the new videos I have updated in our Video Blog include Stronger, the finalist medleys, That's What Friends Are For, The Reason and All For Love. Hmmm... can someone type or send me the lyrics of these songs, as sung in these videos? It will be much appreciated!



And finally, Taufik-eds, if I have delayed in replying to your emails, don't worry. Usually I read your email immediately and reply on the spot if I can; but if I can't, I will "bookmark" it to reply later. Urgent emails will be responded to immediately. And I'm sorry too that I can't follow the comments threads on blogs and forum threads closely. So if I seems "dao"... don't think of me that way ok? Chances are I am just too tied up.

Alright, time to sleep. And read Shopaholic Ties the Knot for the 2nd time. I love the series! :P

Oh, and to those of you who actually doubted Taufik, read what Taufik got to say about the tabloid's news! Like I said, don't believe everything you read!






7 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hie, are you sure that his album is out on 14th Jan, this friday? i was told that his album will be out on 17th Jan...

-cheerios-

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh! check out those eye bags!

=] berton

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..yeah, I agree both Taufik and Sly need some sleep...poor dudes. oh well, thier fans want to be with them like 24/7? eye bags or no...who cares..eh?
Oh yeah, I heard his album will be out this coming Firday...so, lets see.

Thanks for sharing those pixs Raz...especially Taufik pixs..he rocks!::))

Sophie ^o^

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the I dream duet by Sly and Taufik is great. Hope their new song together wld be great too. Here's a I dream mix that I did. You guys can get it from my blog.

I Dream Mix

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home