| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The one where Taufik-eds got mad!

Dear Taufik-ed Fans,

Whenever I blog a new post in the main here, I am at loss on what title to put. It doesn't matter if I name my posting before or after I finish blogging its content. That's because within the same post, I usually touch on quite a lot of things!

So decided to copy how FRIENDS name their episodes. Let's see if this suddent creative spark will last *LOL*

My previous posting (just scroll below) has resulted in the most comments so far (maybe I should blog less, then you'll comment more, hehe). Enraged as I was on the way HMV handled Taufik's pre sales items, we must be civil and look into possible reasons this unsightly tragedy happened. If there is something we can do about it, we should. No, I mean, we must. Buffyana posted this most interesting analogy in the forum thread on this issue:

"...How would the nation like it if our Prime Minister appeared on the front cover of some magazine and the magazine's price tag on the plastic wraper 'coincidentally' covered his entire face?"

Have your say here in Taufik-ed League Forum.

The tabloid has done it again. The New Paper reported the alleged break up between Taufik and Leandra on the 1st of December, the day he was crowned as the Singapore Idol. Juicy gossips, I must say. Especially when the writer pulled in Sly and Maia too. Surely the story will make Taufik-ed fans and DeLegion members hot under the collar.

Sly and Maia - a couple?


A personal note to my dear blog readers, especially the younger ones - never believe everything the media has to say. If you read between the lines, you'll notice how the writer worked in disclaimers all over the article. "Taufik apparently broke up..." Again, "Apparently, Sly and Maia..."

Even if what the writer wrote is half true (no one can confirm here - seeing them together in public doesn't mean they are attached, for goodness sake!), Taufik should be given his personal space and love the woman he wants. Can you imagine the kind of media pressure he is in? If you hate Leandra because of that news *gasp*, you obviously have one serious problem. As fans, I urge all of us to support Taufik in whatever he do, including his decision to be attached or otherwise, and his choice of girlfriend/friends. For all you know, maybe the mad journalist apparently draw silly conclusion based on two enirely separate remarks made by Taufik and Leandra!

But anyway... what's your take? Do you believe in the news? Most important of all, if what is reported is true (that he is attached), would you still support our soulman? Use a nick if you like, but spill your beans! Quick! :P

On the lighter side of things, it was reported in TODAY (a more reliable source of news that I trust) that Taufik's first Thank You and Signing party will be held on 22nd January. Which means, the album will be out by then! Read more here.

While doing some net research for my assignment, I found this amusing website, with this particular feature:

Hetty @ Sungguh.com


Now we know who this Hetty is. Keke. Pretty amusing!

The past week has been crazy for me! I have to rush two projects - one in advertising and one in PR - and I have to solve the problem with our domain! Argh, Yahoo! Inc. is really killing me. I have bought the hosting for over a week and still the problem is not yet resolved. Been tire out by all these and work in office... so updates have not been frequent. My apologies.

I'll make up to everyone over the weekend!

By the way, the top banners for our blog network were designed by Atiqah, the site owner of Taufik-B.net. Fantastic isn't it? :D If you like what you see, pay her site a visit and drop a comment! :)











8 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger umairah ali bafana said...

hey in todae weekend issue it days taufik album out on fridae!!!cool aint it..tere's also a song called one last...true not?..hehe..

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, Im soo excited about it already. cant wait to hear all his songs!hopefully the public will love 'em.

oh yeah, razlan, who is that girl..Hetty?? *rolleyes*

Sophie

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Razlan said...

Oh my God! And I am so blissfully unaware. Gotta update the news later. Hmm... I think Hetty is a writer or editor of Sungguh.com

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hetty Sarlene, a young Singaporean singer who emerged a few years back. She's sang with one of the hottest Malaysian singer, Anuar Zain, the younger brother of popular Malaysian singer, Ziana Zain. They sang a song called Demi Cinta Kita, i like the song hehe. And she sang some songs of her own, cut albums etc. But she's also ventured into Malaysia.

And she's the lead actress of a Malaysian love teenage drama called SEMBILU, a spin-off of the original movie which had Awie and Erra Fazira & Ziana Zain as the leading cast. SEMBILU is already i think season 2 or 3 on Malaysian Channel tv2 and the first season i think is showing on Suria.

I don't really listen to Malay stuff or wtach Malay stuff but i've read about her in local Malay papers etc and my mom really loves watching Sembilu LOL.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya for those of you interested to watch Hetty, the show she's acting in is on every Monday-Friday 7.30pm on Suria. And in Malaysia i think tv 2 is showing the latest season every week.

ILTB

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya! i just have a suggestion. i love the picture heading... the new one created by taufikb.net but i have a suggestion to make the base colour of the blog the same as the background colour of the heading graphic so it wld blend in nicely.. just a suggestion!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Razlan said...

Errr, great idea. But I have no idea how to do that. I am not good with templates :)

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...I see.so,shes a singer/actress as well..hmm. thanks for the info guys.

Sophie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home