| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Get Ready to be Taufik-ed!

You've seen the performances
You've heard the voice
You've cast the vote
Now, experience "Blessings", the long-awaited debut album
from your Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah


Some teasers for you from his album launch press conference. Will update more tonight!

Song List: One Last, Me & Mrs. Jones, Backup Against The Wall, Let's Saty Together, September, Supersition, Close 2 U, Missing You Always, All The Love, I Dream, Ibu


Get Ready to Get Taufik-ed!

Get Ready to Get Taufik-ed!

Get Ready to Get Taufik-ed!



3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger LovelyLolla said...

Yoohooes, I didn't know he's including a Malay song in his album, yeayssss!And plus, it's bout his Mum!What else could be sweeter??
He's so lovin'! Heys, I heard he's performing at tiz Sunday's soccer match, yar? Before the match starts? Can u update me on tiz?

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger umairah ali bafana said...

oh my god!!!!!!!!tere's me&mrs jones!!!i lurve it..is tere picx fer the press conference?thanx..

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Razlan said...

Hi all!
1) On soccer match.. please refer to news blog
2) On press conference pics - COMING UP!
3) On the Taufik's pic on grass - that's from his album cover (I think)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home