| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The one when fans should suggest names for the fanclub!

Hi all!

The responses from Taufik-ed fans on the Name the FanClub Contest organized by Hype Records were overwhelming. Take heart people - as I have sent in your entries to Hype already. For those of you who have not submitted your entry, fret not! I will keep the form open for another 24 hours, so this is your chance to name the official Taufik's fan club!


Kind Words for TaufikBatisah.net

Over the weeks (or had it been months already?), I have received many encouraging emails and notes from fans who frequented my blog. They are the reason for me to be able to continue what I am doing, and I would like to just say this to all - thank you for your support and concern - you got me going!


New Gallery - Final Showdown!

Too late for these? But I'm sure these will keep your blood boiling. And I threw in one of Sly's for good measure. Any Sly's fans lurking around? =) Say hi! More photos like these coming your way! (Click to view album)

New Gallery - Final Showdown!

New Gallery - Final Showdown!


Taufik on "Love"

Okay, won't write much, but here are some scans from the latest Seventeen magazine, February Issue. Really interesting feature (though I am a bit too old for all that stuff, haha). Get your copy today!

Good night, all =)



3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger umairah ali bafana said...

hey i got the passes fer this saturday!!its in the mail box todae!!man..i'm happy..are ya going??

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger umairah ali bafana said...

hey i got the passes fer this saturday!!its in the mail box todae!!man..i'm happy..are ya going??

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger LovelyLolla said...

Raz! Urgent, wad's ur addy?
Hmm, btw I didn't get ur mail, I did order an album. Muh fren didn't get ur mail too... Does tt mean we can't go to SP to meet Taufik?!I'm confused!!Help!!
And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Do me a favour?? Please, Raz!!Would u tell Taufik tt the colage I gave to him at CDANS(OMG!He took it!) was actuallie meant to be like pasted on his walls, not kept in the file?? Please, Raz!!Me begging u!Me name Ika. *huge grin for Raz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home