| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The one when Raz is whirlwind-ed

The past week has been an absolute tsunami for me (pun intended)! With the surmounting planning tasks for the site, my increasing responsibilities at work and my upcoming exams.... breathe, Raz, breathe. That's what I have been telling myself all week.

And if you noticed the seemingly lack of updates on the site - that's not because I'm not working on the blogs. In fact, my pace has quicken to double the speed, because I have been populating the content for some other Taufik-related blogs (pause for effect). Yeah, you guessed it right. New things are coming up. Real soon too!

As of press time (I love to use this phrase!), the official results for the fanclub name voting is not finalised yet. I have ended the voting, but gotta tell you this - the winner leads the rest of the entries by at least 50%! That percentage made me think of the margin of which Taufik won Singapore Idol! Haha... anyway, I am passing everything to Artiste Management, and the official results will be announced soon.

Just though of letting you know this - I have also created www.AmericanIdol4.net to capture the fever for the original Idol fever! Do drop by for a visit yeah?

That's all for the week, folks!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home