| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The one when Raz is whirlwind-ed

The past week has been an absolute tsunami for me (pun intended)! With the surmounting planning tasks for the site, my increasing responsibilities at work and my upcoming exams.... breathe, Raz, breathe. That's what I have been telling myself all week.

And if you noticed the seemingly lack of updates on the site - that's not because I'm not working on the blogs. In fact, my pace has quicken to double the speed, because I have been populating the content for some other Taufik-related blogs (pause for effect). Yeah, you guessed it right. New things are coming up. Real soon too!

As of press time (I love to use this phrase!), the official results for the fanclub name voting is not finalised yet. I have ended the voting, but gotta tell you this - the winner leads the rest of the entries by at least 50%! That percentage made me think of the margin of which Taufik won Singapore Idol! Haha... anyway, I am passing everything to Artiste Management, and the official results will be announced soon.

Just though of letting you know this - I have also created www.AmericanIdol4.net to capture the fever for the original Idol fever! Do drop by for a visit yeah?

That's all for the week, folks!



2 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hello Raz,

After reading your blog "The one when Raz is whirlwind-ed", I believe you will find my site on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... licensure exam preparation for social work, medical terminology exam preparation, pharmacy technician exam prep courses, cpl exam preparation, mft exam preparation,
href="http://www.career-information-resources.com/documents/study_aids.php">entrance exam prep
, csp exam prep and hvac exam prep.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hey Raz,

Your blog "The one when Raz is whirlwind-ed", leads me to believe you will find my information on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... differential aptitude test pass, pass differential aptitude tests abstract, easy ways to pass tests, how to pass mechanical reasoning tests, how to pass online psychology job tests, how to study and pass exams and how to pass online job tests.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home