| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas Shopping? Move It Online!

In my recent newsletter, I did a feature on doing online shopping for this Christmas season (by the way, I am working, partly, as my company's web editor).

The reason is simple - Christmas shopping in Orchard Road (the premier shopping belt in Singapore) can really be a daunting affair. Instead of getting yourself trampled by desperate last minute shoppers, screaming teenagers and wealthy tai-tai (that's Singaporean slang for rich housewives) with enough shopping bags to fill a truckload, perhaps it's wise to move your shopping online. They say everything is available at the click of your mouse.

A feature was ran in Straits Times on Sunday - and I though it will be a good idea to give you a brief run down. Click here to read the feature (this will lead you to my company's blog).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home