| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Friday, December 03, 2004

Who Am I?

After many emails, posting comments and shoutbox messages, I think it's time I set the record straight on who I am. :)

Well, "technically" speaking, I am an avid follower of the Idol series, beginning with American Idol 3, and now our Singapore Idol 1. My idol is Christopher Michael Lee, and you can say I am officially his fan until he was booted out in Spectacular 5 - Big Band.

Since then, I have more or less been a neutral voter, and it was around the same time Taufik improve and impress so much. I voted for him continuously, and somehow got involved in his fan site. And I duplicated the download links here, and since then, there is no looking back. The rest is history.

Alright, some new updates:

1) To contact me, and if you would like to be included in my blogroll, send me an email using the link under "Contact"

2) I will be charting Taufik's journey to fame right here on this blog. This will take a long time (and my ideas are very ambitious), so do stay tuned. Got an idea? Share with me.

Thank you for all the encouraging comments. I really appreciate it! :)



2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger TR said...

Hi Razlan,

It's truly heartwarming to see another ardent fan of Taufik Batisah. I'm on hiatus from blogging at the moment plus I'm in the midst of shifting webhost. Looking forward to reading more news on Taufik, the media has been really disheartening lately with their attitude on Taufik. I hope that will change soon.

Will be back for sure.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Razlan,
I think you are doing a great job here. Keep it up. I didn't really follow the idol show but because of your site I managed to catch up on what I've missed. Taufik is really really good. People like you are doing justice to someone like him. Now my whole family - my husband and three children - have been TAUFIK-ED. We even put your website in our favourites. Cheers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home