| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

SI Roller Coaster!

First, I almost bought a pair of Terrace seat tickets for $200 from a guy. Supposed to meet up today, but suddenly he played me out and said he got an offer for $300! What the hell!

I thought all hope is lost. I was checking my email and hurriedly uploaded the new songs for Taufik's fansite when I found another pair, Terrace seats, for only $100!

Good karma I guess. You don't say!

So! Those of you who are going, supporting taufik, and would like to meet up, drop me a line

And here are the songs for you to download! Just right click to save.

Ain't No Sunshine

This Is The Moment

True To Your Heart


I also did this survey sometime ago. The results are not surprising, and I really hope those responded will vote!



1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger ichigo said...

umz.. hi.
i noe u're a great fan of taufik's ya?
hee. Sorry to trouble you.
but i do encountered "some" problems when downloading from taufikbatisah.com
it jus cant be done, perhaps my com's prob??
i've no idea at all.
but in your site. i managed to download 2 songs that i like.
but the sad thing is u've onli 3 songs.
i wanted to download "Let's stay together".
can you do me a favour?
thanks alot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home