| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Adhoc Update

Was thinking to update my blog only at a later date, but there has been a flood of questions to my inbox and shoutbox. Hey, that shows you guys actually reading what I shared. :)

Anyway, just to clarify two things:

1) Taufik's Album
I have yet to receive any further information on the launch. Will catch up with the person I am contacting. Meanwhile, you can also order the CD at record stores. I mean, advanced order

2) Taufik's "I Dream" MTV Premiere
The first broadcast is scheduled on Channel 5, 9.25 p.m. on Wednesday. However, one anonymous poster commented that this might not happen. So I am not sure as well. Perhaps we just tune in and hope for the best?

And did you know The New Paper nominated Taufik as one of the hunk of the year? Haha.. more of this later, but meanwhile you can head down to the forum and chat about this... stunt. *snigger*

The Taufik-ed Leagued Fans Forum



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home