| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Saturday, December 18, 2004

X'mas Party at Attica

Few days ago, I got an SMS-invite to this party of the Idols this Sunday at Attica. Of course, I responded, and they asked me to collect the tickets. Later on found out online that the event is somewhat open to public, and since the collection deadline was during my office hour, I decided to by-pass the event.

Until the phone call this afternoon
Girl: Good morning. Is this 9171XXXX?
Me: Yes this is. Good morning
Girl: I'm calling regarding your Idol party ticket... (snipped)
Me: I thought the tickets would be gone?
Girl: Nope, we reserved to those who responded
Me: I am coming down right now

So imagine how happy I am after collecting the tickets to the party tomorrow. Supposedly, not many people will be there at the event (which is a bit weird considering how fanatical is Sly camp). But here it is! I'm going!

X'mas with the Idols!


As of the album, yes, it will be officially launched only in mid-January. This is reported in Life! in the newspaper. For those who don't read newspapers (actually, you really should!), here's a summary:

1) Pre-sales order begins next Wednesday at record stors
2) Price is about $20, though it may varies
3) The CD will come with a calendar 0f 2005 (see below)
4) Buyers may stand a chance to attend an autograph session
5) Included: I Dream (No. 1 on Power 98) and That's What Friends Are For
6) MTV for I Dream will premiere on Channel 5 at 9.25 p.m. on Ch5

Now, who can record the MTV and send it to me?! :)

Taufik Calendar 2005


I am liaising with one of the official BMG distributors to get hold of the album. Think I will order in bulk if any of you are interested. Let me get hold of more info and I will post it up.

Got more news, but that's for another post!



5 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...
Can I know, when, i mean the date for the MTV I Dream will be premiere on CH5????

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger missymarsie said...

hie!! im a big fan of taufik too.. if u do get the order in bulk thingy, can u help me reserve one too? u can contact me at my email : ihateducks@hotmail.com thanx.. and this is a great site btw.. :) keep up the good work..

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Akirah Lee said...

hey raz, channel 5 at 9.25 on ch 5?? dun catch wat u mean... i think u missed out the day?

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6) MTV for I Dream will premiere on Channel 5 at 9.25 p.m. on Ch5

This event will not happen due to some unforeseen circumstances but will be advise again as soon as the date is confirmed. However, the presale of Taufik's album on 22.12.04 is still goin on.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger LovelyLolla said...

Heys, great blog, been reading for quite a while, actuallie a long time. Heehz. Well, aneeways, I'm hoping to get d album from the presale. Can you get in touch with me? messthrillcall@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home