| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Daphne's Selections - Singapore Idol

Due to popular demands, here are her songs for download. Please don't stream direct from my site - just right click on the links and select "Save As" to download to your PC.

Have fun!

Piano Audition
I Will Survive

Spectacular 1 - Parents' Choice
Joy to the World

Spectacular 2 - Disco
A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Spectacular 3 - Rock & Roll
Blame It On The Boogie

Spectacular 4 - Idol
I Turn To You

Spectacular 5 - Big Band
Orange Colour Sky (not available)

Spectacular 6 - R&B and Soul
You Gotta Be (not available)
I'm Your Angel (not available)

Spectacular 7 - Asian Pop
I Believe (not available)
Ni Yao De Ai (not available)


Stay tuned for future download!



Site Meter




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home