| Home | News | Media | Video | Audio | Download | Forum | Gallery | About Us | Tsunami |

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Spectacular 7 - Asian Pop (11th November 2004)

Belaian Jiwa

| Video | Audio | Download |


Spectacular 7 - Asian Pop (11th November 2004)


- VIDEO -




- AUDIO -




- DOWNLOAD -

Spectacular 7 - Belaian Jiwa






It's You That Matter

| Video | Audio | Download |

Spectacular 5 - Big Band (28th October 2004)


- VIDEO -




- AUDIO -




- DOWNLOAD -

Spectacular 7 - It's You That Matter



5 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!Your web created for Taufik is outstanding!Can you pls send me the video code for me??!!Pls!I Like the malay song!So romantic!!Thank you! By the way...good job!*Muacks!*

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv vr blog any news bout taufik plz send 2 me at liya242@yahoo.com

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i wanna display the video at my blog. but i cant.... and i need some hlp :(

pls help me... www.nurkhairani.diary-x.com

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Razlan said...

Hmmm... I have plans to reorganize the audio and video blog, so stay tuned :)

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!!can i have the video code too????pls?????????i love taufik!!!!lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!
he rock a lot!!!
so can i have the video code pls?
can you tell me too how you get the videos???
orh...dont go my blog if you wanna leave me a message.....it is under construction(((:
add me on msn..[crezcurlyqueen@hotmail.com]
if you have one...
or leave me a message.. at your tagboard((((:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home